2014年6月17日火曜日

An accomplishment


Today I talk about an accomplishment when I was in high school.


I belonged to the brass band and as a skill's reader. I tried to improve my band's skill everyday. It was so hard. I thought about how dose it improve and tried many plans. In my third year of high school, we couldn't go to the national meeting. We felt down. However we took wonderful chance that we hold a cocert in Carnegie Hall as the Japanese delegates. We practiced hard again. Finally, the hall was full of people and it was success and it became great experience and memory to me.


I leaned the thing that really matters is to never stop trying.
 


 

                                                                                       ↑Carnegie Hall, New York


Thank you for reading :)

Nanami


3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi,Nanami! I also belonged to brass band club before so I think I can understand your effort a littie. I was surprised you hold a concert in USA.Sounds good!

    返信削除
  2. You have to practice this skill recently? This experience makes you feel what is your most memorable. and inportant when you was in high school. very funny in you photo.

    返信削除
  3. Hi Nanami!! I heard this story on last sunday. I didn't think brass band is hard, but my thought changed to hear your story. I think, you have a lot of wonderful memory<3 OTUKARESAMA :)

    返信削除