2014年6月24日火曜日

My Pet Peeve

Hi everyone!! Today, I talk about "Pet Peeves"!!


1) It drives me crazy when I'm in the crowded train.
2) It bugs me when I change the train at Shinjuku station.
3) It bugs me when the classroom is noisy.
4) It drives me crazy when I smell the smoke of the cigarettes.
5) It bugs me when the bus is not coming correctly.
6) It bugs me if my schedule does not advance on schedule.
7) It drives me when I found spider in my room.
8) It bugs me when my host brother fight.
9) It buds me when Disney resort is crowded.
10)It bugs me when I watch a movie at the cinema if there is a tall man in front of me.


I wrote 10 my pet peeve but I'm not irritated after coming to Canada.
I think this reason why people are tender and kind. I love to live in Canada!!

Thank you for reading;)

3 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! Now I know your pet peeve. I'm won't do this.^^

    返信削除
  2. I think so too. I especially sympathize with your opinion 4! I also hate cigarette smork.

    返信削除
  3. I agree all of your opinion. I confused when I used train at Shibuya station in Japan. This station is very big so I couldn’t transfer easy. It bugs me too. I don’t like noisy in class time too. I want to focus on study. Your opinion was very interesting.

    返信削除