2014年7月1日火曜日

My favorite festival

Hi everyone!! Today, I talk about my favorite celebration. I think Japan has not many celebrations, my most favorite celebration is TANABATA MASTURI, have you ever heard? I introduce. TANABATA MASTURI is annual festival and it is held in July seventh. It celebrates about a couple of Hikoboshi and Orihime. Long long time ago, they fell in love and got married but then they were always thinking each other too much. Finally they became don't work. That's why sky god got angry and made a milky way and separated between they, so they meet once a year. This is TANABATA's story. Today, decorate the bamboo and make a wish. It is held around Japan.

1 件のコメント:

  1. TANABATA’s story is beautiful. I like that story. However, this story is little sad because Orihime and HHikoboshi can meet once a year. I celebrated only when I was a child. I have forgotten TANABATA since I was a child. I recognize TANABATA is good celebration, and I want to see star in that day.

    返信削除