2014年8月5日火曜日

Fireworks!



Hi everyone! I'm going to talk about this week's fireworks!
I watched French and Japanese fireworks on Wednesday and Saturday. It was first time to watch the French fireworks! I was excited because  I felt like fireworks are very big!!






However, Japanese fireworks are nicer than France. I think that Japanese workmen had good choices! Good music, good sounds, beautiful formations. I wanted to cry, actually, I cried!! Because of excitement!! I can be proud, I love Japan! and also this fireworks made my Brazilian friends surprised! I was very happy!

I learned that Fireworks makes people happy:)



2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanami. How are you??
    I watched Japanese fireworks too, but I din't watch French fireworks.
    The picture is very nice!! I love japan too. I miss Japan too much.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Nanami.
    How was your weekend? I think it was fun. I watched fireworks with my friends. I was soooooooo surprise because It was awesome. I wanna see again with you and our classmate!!!

    返信削除