2014年8月3日日曜日

My class

Hi everyone! I'm going to talk about my class. Our class is almost finish, so I'm going to look back on this semester.


First, I could learn various things in this class. This is first time to study with foreign students in Canada, at the first, it was exciting to talk and make friends!! I could learn a lot of customs and ways of thinking...I could also learn that it is important to talk, don't be shy, through talking with them.



and, I also realized that Miheal is nice!! He always makes us happy and fun. In addition, he is very smart, he knows how to improve our English skill very well. That's why his lecture is easy to understand to me!! You are nice, Miheal!!






Thanks to you guys, I have a great time everyday, I'll miss you guys from next month:(

Let's enjoy next week!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanami. How was the weekend? We were very busy last week, weren't we?
    Michael is so good teacher!! Do you like this class? I like this class!!! However, it is a different class from September, so I am very sad :( I want to play again with this class!! Finally, the treasure hunter was fun! Thank you :)

    返信削除
  2. Hi Nanami :) How was your weekend? BBQ was really fun!!! Meat was so deliciious... Thank you Michael! lol There are a lot of picture with you to my phone. You are so cute<3

    返信削除