2014年8月7日木曜日

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Hi everyone! I watched a movie sometimes ago! The movie was very old but very funny. There was interesting scene to me.

That is about a man who looks like indian, his family dosen't have anything new. Oneday, a Cola bottle fall down from sky, they don't know about it, so they don't know how to use it. However, they create hiw to use the " Cola bottle". For example, a woman uses to cook, children uses as a instrument. It very useful, so it become popular. That is why, fightting happened between people who want to use the bottle. Because of bottle.
I was interested in this scene. Something new makes fightting! Very funny!

Thank you Miheal!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Nanami!! I think that it is funny movie too!
    I didn't notice that cola bottle is very useful before watch this movie;)
    Just now, I knew that there is a continuance one for this movie.
    I want to watch "The Gods Most Be Crazy 2."

    返信削除
  2. Hi Nanami<3 I love you!!! lol
    I didn't understand well... I coudn't understand overseas words, but this movie was so fun!! Coke bottle is so scary for Race. I wanna watch this movie agein!!

    返信削除