2014年7月26日土曜日

Weekend!!

Hi everyone! I talk about my weekend! How is your weekend?



On Thursday, I went to PUB NIGHT at Douglas College! It has a lot of pizzas and pops that FREE! ( We had to pay 3 dollars to beer ) We enjoyed eating some food and beer! Then my roommate who Brazilian woman introduced her friends to me!! They are friendly and gentle! They love music and dancing, they made me happy! I could get a lot of nice friends:)




On Monday, I went to Coquitlam campus that we're going to go from September as a class. It was long trip:( We met Micheal there! I wonder why....
After that,I played tag with  my host brothers. Usually, I don't take exercise and I'm lazy, so it became good exercise!!

After that, I called to my mother and my old sister! They are crazy, like me;) I love them! However, I came to miss family...anyway I'll do my best!!


Thank you! I love you guys!!

Thank you for reading!!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿