2014年7月11日金曜日

Communication Breakdowns

Hi! everyone!
Today,  I'm going to talk about Communication Breakdowns and my experience.


When I forgot cellephone on a bus, I was surprised, and took other bus, and asked driver " Did you see a cellephone?", but it was not found then. After that, I called a bus company in a hurry. Then I was confused, so I could not understand that conversation clearly, in addition, I could not speak English well then. If it happend in Japan, I might understood, and probably could solved this problem. That's why, I thought studying English is important if  we live in foreing country, I should come to apply to there language.


I think this experience became good opportunity for my studying English!!

4 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hello,
    Before i know you lost your phone, This is bad news, but Canadian very friendly. We can study English very hard.

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Nanami! How is it going?
    Canadian people are very kindness better than Japanese people. However, I think Japanese people to be cooperative better than Canadian people:) I think that it is important to learn the language of the country. How do you think about my opinion? We need study more. Thank you for sharing!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi Nanami, How are you doing? You were so nervous when it happened, right? I think you can't find your cell phone if you spend many times because I think Canadais not safety more than Japan, but you have a cell phone now, right? You are lucky woman.
    Thank you for sharing your experience.

    返信削除