2014年7月16日水曜日

My favorite musical

Hi everyone! Do you like to watch musical? I like musicals, so I talk about my favorite musical today!

I have watched musicals many time. In that, my most favorite musical is Wicked!! Do you know Wicked? This is untold another OZ.

June 29, I watched Wicked in downtown with Mana. This is third time to watch this musical to me, but this is first time to watch in English, so it was exciting!!
After watched, I thought that there is a difference between Japanese Wicked and Canadian Wicked. Then I realized that is reaction of guests!! In Japan, they watch it calmly, but Canadian people are not quiet, sometimes, they we're laughing !! I love it:)
I want to watch again !!


 



I had a really great time! If you have free time, I recommend to watch it!  Thank you everyone!

Thank you for reading!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿