2014年7月16日水曜日

My Host Brother

Hi everyone! Do you have brother or sister? Today, I talk about my host brother!

My host brothers are twins:) Alexander and Demitri, their personalities and faces are different!!
Alexander is full of curiosity, and he likes mischief.
However, Demitri is shy and shyness:) First, I was surprised!! I love them.


  



we usually play tag, and hide and seek, I'm always it( person who find out them )  They really like them, I also like!! However, sometimes I become tired:( When I have to study, it's very very hard....

Sometimes, they pretend many animals and hero, for example, bird, elephant, superman and lion.
These are sooooo cute!!:)


Always they make me happy!! I love you so much!!

I think family is important for me.

Thank you for reading.


3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanami. Your host brothers are so cute.Sometimes I hear story about them from you. It makes me smile. Thank you!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Nanami, it looks very warm. What a handsome boy!!! I agree with your idea, family is very important, I miss my family and my host family..

    返信削除