2014年7月25日金曜日

Value

Hi everyone, I talk "My value" today. I think that people have different opinions.
My ranking is like below
  1. An exciting life
  2. Family unity
  3. Freedom
  4. A comfortable life
  5. Keeping harmony and balance in your life
  6. Wisdom
  7. World peace
  8. Stable and solid relationships
  9. Developing yourself to the fullest
  10. Economic Stability

My value is " An exciting life".

My life was exciting so far. When I was an elementary shool student, junior high school student, and high school student, I was leading exciting everyday. However, there is exception. When I was a college student in Japan, I was repeating the same things everyday, nothing happend to me. I felt bored and uncomfortable.

That's why I think that I need something excitement that makes me excited!! I have to be excited to lead exciting life.

Thank you for reading;)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Nanami! How is it going? Thank you for commenting!!
    I agree your opinion. I think so, too. I was the same life every day when I was college student, too. However, we sometimes played at night. do you remember? I was very fun because I became the crazy. Thanks. We want to become crazy in Canada, aren't we?

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Nanami.
    How are you? I didn't know about your Japan life and school life, but you said bored and uncomfortable, that's too bad. Don't wrong about that, you came to Canada and became a crazy girl, that's good for you. Let's crazy and exciting!!!

    返信削除