2014年7月18日金曜日

Regrets

Hi everyone! How is it going on? Today, I'm going to talk about my three regrets!!

 Do you have any regrets? I have many regret, so I want to talk to you!


First, when I was a junior high school student, I didn't like to study all subjects, so my school record was bad! When I was a high school student, I came to like to study, and tried to study hard! It was difficult because I didn't study when I was the junior high school student. That's why, I regret, if I studied hard, it was easy to study when I was the high school student.

Second, When I was a high school student, I belonged to a brass band club, we set out to go to national competition, but we could not go. If I tried to practice more, I might went to there. 

Final is having spoke Japanese in the class. I spoke Japanese much, but I didn't care then. However, I realized that is important to speak English because it's going to be practice for speaking English, also I realized that it involved with my school record. That's why I regret.


Finally, I could learn that is important to do my best  when I had these experience.

I want to say to me... 

" DO MY BEST!!!!"

Thank you for reading;)


2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanami<3 Thank you always for your kind comments. I also when I was a junior high school student, I didn't like study. I did only some study in the high school. I regret it. I don't still like study, but I see your blog I thought that will study more! Thanks Nanami **

    返信削除
  2. Hi Nanami. I don't like study, too. I might speak English when I studied hard. I may only think that oneself cannot do it. You are right and I want to tell oneself to do my best. Let's make a lot of study, but of course, let's take the break:) Finally, you chose picture is good.

    返信削除