2014年7月14日月曜日

Good weekend

Hello! Everyone! How was your weekend?

I had a good weekend!


Thursday, Elvis( Host father's sister's dog! ) was coming, because his owner is going to home country as vacation. That's why, we keep Elvis for 6 weeks. He is smart, but he doesn't like other dogs, so if he hears a other dog's bark, he also barks.

He always makes us happy.


Friday, Marcelle ( My roommate ) and Mana and me went to Queen's Park and watched " FROZEN". This is my favorite movie!!

Queen's Park gives opportunity of watching movies during the summer, it has many popular movies, and that is going to be held at Queen's Park stadium every Friday.

If you have free time, I recommend it!! Don't forget your blanket then:)


I had a great weekend! Thank you guys!!




3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanami! Elvis is really cute, but I was surprised he doesn't like other dog...! "FROZEN" is my favorite movie too! I wanna watch it again♡♡

    返信削除
  2. You have a great weekend!
    Elvis looks so cute,In China, I have a dog, he very smart and I miss he so much!

    返信削除
  3. What a good day!! I think you and your roommate are good relationship,right?

    返信削除