2014年7月16日水曜日

Wonderful Canada day

Hi everyone! How are you? Today, I talk about Canada Day!


I worked as a volunteer with Mana, Kinari, Hikari, Haruki, Ryosuke at the Coquitlam Campas. Then we did face paint, it was difficult for me:( but I was happy, because I could see many happy face:)

After that, we went downtown, and watched fireworks!! It's also great!! but, at the same time, I missed Japanese fireworks:( It is very nice, I think it is high level around the world.
















Finally, I thought it is wonderful to celebrate own country's celebration. I wonder If there is Japanese anniversary, probably Japanese people don't celebrate like Canadian people.....

That's why, I thought that Canada day is great day!!!


Thank you for reading;)

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanami, how is going? I want to go Volunteer!!! Everyone looks nice and I went to downtown too!!! There were lots of people and beautiful fireworks!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Nanami, How are you doing? Volunteer was great,wasn't it? I think so too because I could talk many children and play soccer and patter golf. It was so fun. After that,we went downtown for watching fireworks. I think so too,it was so beautiful. I want to see it again.
    Thank you for sharing your good experience.

    返信削除