2014年7月21日月曜日

Movies!!

Hi everyone!! How was your weekend?
I had a great weekend so I'm going to talk about this weekend today.

Friday night, I watched a movie at Queen's park with Kinari and Mana.

We bought big big big popcorn for movie and shared! It was good! Lol
The movie's title was Ferris Bueller's Day off! Have you ever seen this movie?



Story was a young man pretended to be sick and missed class, and went adventure!
It was nice, I liked it:)

On Saturday, I went to Mana's house with Kinari, and we held SUSHI party. I missed SUSHI so it became good opportunity to have it. We also enjoyed to watch 2 movies!! These were "MASK" and " Toy story".
MASK is my favorite movie!! I recommend it, so if you watch this movie, you can absolutely enjoy it!!
If you have free time, please try!

I could enjoyed to watched movies on this weekend! Thank you guys!

Thank you for reading:)



3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Nanami! How are you?
    It was excited, thank you Nanami:) I want to go to Queens Park again and watch movies. I also want to eat big big popcorn again! lol By the way, would you like to come my house next time? You can meet Caelyn, George, and Carmie!!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Nanami,
    I think this is a good movie. Do you like watch movies? I am very like watch movies!
    So, In the Queens Park every week can watch movie?
    These sushi looks like very good. I want to eat it!

    返信削除
  3. Hi,Nanami:)
    Wao! You ate too much popcorn!! I love popcorn too!
    And I like "MASK" too. When I was a shild, I and my brother always wached it.

    返信削除